- Two-way contact between partners and members of ITEMAS to cooperate on management of innovation, good practice, and other common areas of expertise. Working groups can be created for specific areas (eg, technology, disease).
- ITEMAS can help with aspects such as the detection of needs, opportunities, barriers, and promoters of innovation in the relevant sector.
- Partners can state publicly for which projects they require cooperation or what their specific R&D&I needs are.
- All ITEMAS partners will have at their disposal a list of parties that can facilitate cooperation on areas such as R&D&I projects and consortia.
- Where possible, ITEMAS will advertise its partners and their portfolio of services so that they can become known to all the members.
As a medical center, you are expected to promote innovation within your sector at national and, where possible, international level.
The objective is to create a network of centers that can generate and develop opportunities for high-value technological innovation that can be applied in society (users of the health system), medical centers (the driver that enables them to advance in new efficient and sustainable models of health care and management), and industry (generation of new business opportunities).
Estamos trabajando para actualizar esta sección de la web y en breve volverá a estar disponible.
Si su Entidad está interesada en unirse a ITEMAS como Entidad Colaboradora escríbanos a email@example.com y le explicaremos el procedimiento para unirse a ITEMAS.
Gracias y disculpe las molestias