- Two-way contact between partners and members of ITEMAS with respect to management of innovation, good practice, and other areas associated with the expertise of our partners. Working groups can be created for specific areas (eg, technology, disease).
- ITEMAS can help with aspects such as the detection of needs, opportunities, barriers, and promoters of innovation in the relevant sector.
- Partners can state publicly for which projects they require cooperation or their R&D&I needs.
- All ITEMAS partners will have at their disposal a list of parties that can facilitate joint development of R&D&I projects and the creation of consortia.
- Where possible, ITEMAS will advertise its partners and their portfolio of services so that they can become known to all the members.
As a non-medical center, you are expected to promote innovation within your sector at national and, where possible, international level. You should be an organization whose experience and expertise can add value at the various stages of the innovation process.
1. Send your expression of interest using the attached form
2. Wait for a reply from ITEMAS. If the application is to proceed, the applicant will be requested to complete a detailed questionnaire corresponding to the type of collaboration envisaged.
For informational purposes, you may consult the questionnaires requested below, namely: