The Scientific-technical support service in neuropsychological assessments offers the following tasks:
1. Conducting interviews: Co-ordination of patient's and psychiatrist's agendas, evaluation and patient interviews, administration of questionnaires and clinical and neuropsychological scales, and correction of scales and results report.
2. Participation in the recruitment of patients
3. Collaboration in the presentation of the studies in the different participatin centers
4. Database creation
5. Data introduction
6. Training associated with types of studyLiteral
7. Transcrips of interview recordings
8. Revision and anonymization of transcripts
To know more about the service fees, click here.
Susana Ochoa - Research Unit PSSJD Coordinator