Management of national and international research projects
The principal functions are:
- Information of Calls.
- Identification of opportunities of financing.
- Advice in strategies of project financing.
- Coordination and development of offers.
- Project processing.
- Follow-up of scholarships and grants.
- Coordination of projects and identification of alliances and collaborations with groups of investigation, Clinical Units and external entities (companies, universities, etc) For the preparation of consortium in case of coordinated projects or in cooperation.
- Management and economic justification.