Developed by: Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria Galicia Sur
The Innovation Unit at the IISGS aims to help innovative ideas and inventions created within our organization to become products or services that can be transferred to the marketplace for the benefit of society and for improving health in general.
- To identify innovative ideas and inventions created within the Institute that can be transferred to the marketplace
- To manage invention protection and the Institute’s Intellectual property
- To foster innovation culture within the Institute
- To promote transfer of research results to the marketplace
- To manage and participate in the entire process of technology transfer, from the identification of the idea to the marketing of the product or service.
- Personal advice to researchers for protecting research results
- Procedures for protection, patentability studies, technological surveillance studies
- Evaluation of projects, search for commercial partners, development of projects, validations, commercial advice and actions towards commercialization, technology transfer, etc.