Instituto Universitario ITACA - Univ. Politécnica de Valencia
The ITACA University Research Institute, created in 1999, has the mission of developing improvements for society through the transmission and application of knowledge from research in the field of Information and Communication Technologies.
The technological offer offered by the IUI ITACA is concentrated in the areas of:
- Treatment of biomedical signals and images.
- Standardization and Interoperability of the EHR and quality, enrichment and re-use of biomedical data
- Biomedical Data Mining and Decision Support Systems in Medicine
- Development of bioreactors for the culture, manufacture and characterization of bioartificial tissues.
- Analysis, design, development and evaluation of technological solutions for integral health
- Process innovation in the social and healthcare sector
- Industrial applications of microwaves.
- Development of environments for the simulation of industrial processes.
- Wireless sensor networks
- Fault tolerant systems
- Traffic engineering and performance evaluation in communication networks.
- Radar and radiolocation.
- Electromagnetic compatibility
Currently the IUI ITACA is made up of 110 members, including university professors, researchers, and administration and services personnel. Since its founding, the IUI ITACA has participated in more than 700 research projects, has published more than 450 research articles and has registered more than 30 patents.
Instituto Universitario de Investigación de Aplicaciones de las Tecnologías de la Información y de las Comunicaciones Avanzadas - IUI ITACA
UPV Edificio 8G Acceso B Planta 3
Camino de Vera s/n