AINIA is a technology centre with more than 25 years of experience in applied research for the food industry. Over the past ten years it has also developed activities related to the health sector. Its legal form is the private non-profit association. Its mission is "To provide value to companies, leading innovation and technological development in a responsible and committed way".
The facilities occupy more than <st1:metricconverter productid="12,000 m2" w:st="on">12,000 m2</st1:metricconverter>, with leading infrastructure and high quality equipment, including:
- Pilot plants: hygiene equipment, supercritical fluids, bioproduction, artificial vision, spectroscopy, packaging.
- Laboratories: general chemistry, chromatography, physical testing, microbiology, cell culture, molecular biology, bio-safety.
- Industrial plant FSC 4 extrctors <st1:metricconverter productid="1,000 litre" w:st="on">1,000 litre</st1:metricconverter> capacity and 3 individual separators <st1:metricconverter productid="500 litres" w:st="on">500 litres</st1:metricconverter>
- Dynamic in Vitro Digester
• Monitoring of digestive diseases in vitro by use of dynamic simulator in vitro.
• Bioproduction: Getting pharmaceutical ingredients and their adaptation to supply (capsules, microencapsulated, creams, concentrates ...)
• FSC: Extraction, purification, encapsulation, precipitation, concentration ... of active ingredients.
• Analysis of metals in blood.
• Analysis of antibodies in blood.
• Measurement of permeability of packaging for sanitary use.
• Detection and identification of microbiological and chemical contaminants.
• Biological parameters for evaluating drug ingredients: toxicity, corrosion, irritation, skin sensitivity, mutagenicity, Genotoxicity, Phototoxicity ...
• Testing of biological validation of product: Essays in vitro, cell culture ...
• Controls instrumental cleanliness and hygiene.
• chemical imaging systems for in-time analysis.
• Elimination of residual components in surgical material.
• Packaging. Design and optimization of packaging.
• ICT Applications
• Waste treatment.
• Specialized Technical Assistance
• Competitive intelligence.
• Training and Events.