FICYT - Foundation for the support of the Applied Scientific Research and Technology in Asturias
- Management of the Regional R&D Funding Programme (PCTI)
- Promotion of the participation of companies and research organizations in European projects and transnational technology transfer.
- Biohealth Research Office of the Regional Ministry of Health.
- Encouragement of the creation and development of scientific and technological infrastructures that give support to R&D activities.
- Support and collaboration with Public Administrations for the development and participation in National and International R&D Programmes.
Mission: Promotion, encouragement and development of the participation of Asturian entities in innovation, technological development and research activities.
Sector: all sectors, but mainly Health area.
The services that FICYT offers to researchers and companies in Health area are the following:
- Encouragement of the participation of companies and research centers in H2020 projects, and other European Funding Programs.
- Specialized advice on writing H2020 and other European Programs proposals.
- Financial and administrative management of National and European projects.
- Partner search to build European consortiums.
- Massive dissemination of transnational partner searches to take part in H2020 and other European Programs, through the coordination of the consortium Galactea-Plus of the Enterprise Europe Network.
- Involvement of researchers and companies en European research networks.
- Massive dissemination of relevant information about calls, events, funding,… related to European funding programs.
- Encouragement and advice on the participation in Transnational Technology Transfer activities, search of entities interested in innovative technologies developed by national researchers, patents, commercial grants,…
- Communication among Public Administrations from different countries to encourage transnational collaborations to support innovation in Health.