Unidad de investigación clínica y actividad biológica
Desarrollado por: Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria La Fe
The Unit for Clinical Research and Biological Activity (UICAB) is an exclusive facility to promote and develop clinical research managed by IIS La Fe and integrated within the Hospital La Fe complex.
It consists of full time and highly trained professionals to administer treatments, obtain and process samples in order to achieve high quality clinical trials.
The unit is subject to the requirements of ISO 9001, which ensure that the process is in accordance with internationally recognized quality standards.
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Provided with 300 m2 integrated within the Hospital La Fe complex and exclusively devoted to clinical research.
- Seats and beds.
- Specific areas for healthy volonteers.
- Room to store and handle biological samples
- Screening and clinical rooms.
- Stretchers, laboratory equipment, monitoring and life support equipment, advanced life support, electronic medical history.
Responsible Technician: Begoña Jeweinat
Telf.: (+34) 961 246 611