The INCLIVA Biobank is a public-non-profit-making biological sample and data repository constituted with the main objective of facilitating, promoting and developing scientific research, providing high quality samples and data to be used in the field of biomedical research.
The INCLIVA Biobank’s equipment includes:
• Deep freezers in -80 °C (-112 °F), with base of CO2 and visual, acoustic and remote alarm system.
• COOLSAFE 110 (SCANVAC) freezing system for the immediate cryopreservation of biological samples in -110 °C (-166 °F).
• Automated systems of nucleic acid extraction: QIAGEN’s QIAcube and CHEMAGEN’s Chemagic MSM I.
• Wireless computer system for data registration, and for remote and telephonic management of alarms.
• Computer systems of associated samples and data management.